Geroge Orwell

We sleep safe in our beds at because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Things for me and maybe you

This is all very interesting for me I am finally in to the 90's. Not too far behind some in the world and ahead of some. I have just realized my opinions, thoughts and ideas can be posted, saved, and "heard" around the world. This is my first attempt at blogging and posting my thoughts. For those of you who read this I will give you a little background on where I am coming from. This is not a Red blog, a Blue blog, a conservative or liberal blog. It is meant to be a Blog of Common Sense. It will be open to all those who wish to respond with some basic ground rules. No cussing, no swearing, no hate postings and no personal attacks. If you care to respond state you reason for your thoughts and be factual and back them up with facts and stats. This is meant to be a blog of ideas and discussion. No one will be right, and no one will be wrong. An exchange of ideas, period. Try to keep it upbeat and not dwell on the trivial. Good Night for now.

2 comments:

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi ABNPOPPA,

Sorry for my shallow knowledge, but is MARK 1.11 a reference to the Christian bible?

Great to see you have joined the blogging club. Warning. It is addictive.

Actually just popping to thank you for leaving a comment in my post My first grandchild at his granddad's 58th birthday gathering. I have responded to your comment, but it is just small talk.

Peter (Blog*Star)
Blogger Tips and Tricks


http://my-first-grandchild.blogspot.com/2007/01/my-first-grandchild-at-his-grandfathers.html

afodem said...

Hey G, just want to leave you a mssg. Good job on creating this blog. Now your a technocrat!

heres mine btw, just started it :).

http://crappolanews.blogspot.com/

Powered By Blogger